Request for reprints can be made at email@example.com
30. Brown P, RELISH Consortium* and Zhou Y. RELISH-DB a large expert-curated database for benchmarking biomedical literature search. (Submitted 2019)*Martis EAF is the member of the Relish Consortium.
29. Joseph B, Gomatam A, Shaikh MS, Khedkar VM, Martis EAF and Coutinho EC. EigenValue ANalySis (EVANS): an in silico tool to address pharmacodynamics, pharmacokinetics and toxicity issues: 1. Proof of concept studies performed on pharmacodynamic datasets. International Journal of Quantitative Structure-Property Relationships. 2019;4(3):118-136
28. Martis EAF and Coutinho EC. Free Energy-Based Methods to Understand Drug Resistance Mutations. Structural Bioinformatics: Applications in Preclinical Drug Discovery Process. Challenges and Advances in Computational Chemistry and Physics. Vol . 27, Springer, Cham, 2019, pp-1.24.Available for Purchase on Amazon
27. Waghu FH, Joseph S, Ghawali S, Martis EAF, Madan T, Venkatesh KV, et al. Designing antibacterial peptides with enhanced killing kinetics. Frontiers in Microbiology. 2018;9:325.
26. Pai S, Martis EAF, Joshi S, Munshi R, Juvekar A. Plumbagin exerts antiobesity effects through inhibition of pancreatic lipase and adipocyte differentiation. Phytotherapy Research. 2018;32(8):1631–5.
25. Martis EAF, Joseph B, Gupta SP, Coutinho EC, Hdoufane I, Bjij I and Cherqaoui D. Flexibility of important HIV-1 targets and in silico design of anti-HIV drugs. Current Chemical Biology. 2018;12(1):23-39.
24. Avachat AM, Kulkarni JA, Avachat CM, Pradhan R, Suryawanshi TS, Khan EM, Martis EAF, Coutinho EC and
PadhayeS. Preferential formulation of Second generationantipsychotic Asenapine as Inclusioncomplex with Sulphobutylether-βCD (Captisol): In vitro and In vivo Evaluation. Current Drug Delivery. 2018;15(4):520-31.
23. Yogesha M, Rao VG, Martis EAF, Coutinho EC, Gohlke H, Chidangil S, and D’souza JD. Structural features of FAP174,
a MYCBP-1orthologue from Chlamydomonas reinhardtii, revealed by computational and experimental analyses. RSC Advances. 2017;7(81):51391-402.
22. Wavhale RD, Martis EAF, Ambre PK, Wan B, Franzblau SG, Iyer KR,
RaikuvarR, Macegoniuk L, Berlicki K, Nandan SR and Coutinho EC. Discovery of new leads against Mycobacterium tuberculosis using Scaffold Hopping and Shape basedSimilarity. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry. 2017;25(17):4835-44.
21. Shinde U, Nair U, Desai H, Martis EAF, Amin P. Co-crystals of Gliclazide: Formulation and Characterisation. American Journal of Pharmtech research. 2017;7(2):217-35.
20. Shaikh J, Pradhan R, Dandawate PR, Subramaniam D, Ponnurangam S, Martis EAF, Ranpise N, Coutinho EC, Khan EM, Padhaye S and Anant S. Spectral and Molecular Modeling Studies on the Influence of β-Cyclodextrin and Its Derivatives on Albendazole and Its Anti-Proliferative Activity Against Pancreatic Cancer Cells. Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Pharmacology. 2017;3(1):1-14.
19. Martis EAF and Belubbi AV. Advanced Techniques in Biomolecular Simulations. Handbook of Research on Medicinal Chemistry: Apple Academic Press; 2017. p. 71-104.Available for Purchase on Amazon
18. Wangikar P, Martis EAF, Ambre P, Nandan S, Coutinho E. Update on Methyltransferase Inhibitors of the Dengue Virus and Further Scope in the Field. Journal of Emerging Infectious Diseases. 2016;1(2):108.
17. Jyoti K, Bhatia RK, Martis EAF, Coutinho EC, Jain UK, Chandra R, and Madan J. Soluble curcumin amalgamated chitosan microspheres augmented drug delivery and cytotoxicity in colon cancer cells: In vitro and in vivo study. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces. 2016;148:674-83.
16. Chintakrindi AS, Martis EAF, Gohil DJ,
KorthariST, Chowdhary AS, Coutinho EC, and Kanyalkar MA. A Computational Model for Docking of Noncompetitive Neuraminidase Inhibitors and Probing their Binding Interactions with Neuraminidase of Influenza Virus H5N1. Current Computer-Aided Drug Design. 2016;12(4):272 – 81.
15. Bramhane DM, Kulkarni PA, Martis EAF, Pissurlenkar RR, Coutinho EC and Nagarsenker MS. Characterization of pioglitazone cyclodextrin complexes: Molecular modelling to in vivo evaluation. Journal of Pharmacy & Bioallied sciences. 2016;8(2):161-9.
14. Thimmaiah K, Ugarkar AG, Martis EAF, Shaikh MS, Coutinho EC and Yergeri MC. Drug–DNA Interaction Studies of Acridone-Based Derivatives. Nucleosides, Nucleotides and Nucleic Acids. 2015;34(5):309-31.
13. Martis EAF, Chandarana RC, Shaikh MS, Ambre PK, D’Souza JS, Iyer KR, Coutinho EC, Nandan SR and Pissurlenkar RRS. Quantifying
ligand–receptorinteractions for gorge-spanning acetylcholinesterase inhibitors for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease. Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics. 2015;33(5):1107-25.
12. Shirole T, Martis EAF, Makhija D, Pissurlenkar R, Jagtap A, Coutinho E. PP264—4-Methylesculetin a dual acting inhibitor of acetylcholinesterase and xanthine oxidase. Clinical Therapeutics. 2013;35(8):e100.Conference Paper
11. Martis EAF, Chandarana RC, Ambre PK, Pissurlenkar RRS and Coutinho EC. Discovery of novel leads as dual acting inhibitors of acetylcholinesterase using pharmacophore modelling, docking consensus and 3D-QSAR studies for Alzheimer’s disease. Journal of Biotechnology and Biomaterial.2012;2:6.Conference Paper
10. Martis EAF and Somani RR. Drug Designing, Discovery and Development Techniques. Promising Pharmaceuticals: InTech Open Access Publishers. 2012. pp. 19-36.
09. Martis EAF, Badve R and Degwekar M.
Nanotechnology baseddevices and applications in medicine: An overview. Chronicles of Young Scientists. 2012;3(1):68-73.
08. Martis EAF and Gangrade DM. Reverse phase isocratic HPLC method for simultaneous estimation of salbutamol sulphate and beclomethasone dipropionate in
rotacapsformulation dosage forms. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2011;3(1):64-7.
07. Martis EAF, Radhakrishnan R and Badve R. High-throughput screening: the hits and leads of drug discovery-an overview. Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2011;1(1):2-10.
06. Martis EAF, Doshi G, Aggarwal G and Shanbhag P. Novel Antibiotics from Marine Sources. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Nanotechnology. 2011;4(3):1446-62.
05. Martis EAF, Ahire D and Singh R. Metabolomics in Drug Discovery: A Review. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Science. 2011;1(2):67-74.
04. Martis EAF and Deepali G. Development and Validation of UV Spectrophotometric Method for determination of Bisacodyl in Suppositories. International Journal of PharmTech Research. 2011;3(1):193-7.
03. Martis EAF and Ekta J. Ozone therapy: A clinical review. Journal of Natural Science, Biology, and Medicine. 2011;2(1):66-70.
02. Doshi GM, Shanbhag PP, Aggarwal GV, Shahare MD and Martis EAF. Carbohydrate Vaccines-A burgeoning field of Glycomics. Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2011;1:17-22.
01. Deepali G and Martis EAF. UV Spectrophotometric Method for Assay of the Anti-Retroviral Agent Lamivudine in Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient and in its Tablet Formulation. Journal of Young Pharmacist. 2010;2(4):417-9.