I am a pharmacy graduate; obtained my bachelor’s degree from the University of Mumbai in 2011. Then pursued my master’s degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry from the University of Mumbai in 2014. Later, joined Prof. Coutinho’s group as a BASF research fellow in 2014. I completed my PhD in 2019 (also from University of Mumbai) working towards my thesis which comprises the use of computer simulations to understand the effect of mutations on the structure and function of biologically important proteins/enzymes.
- I gained rich experience in Computational Chemistry and its Application in Drug Discovery.
- To get in touch with me professionally send me a request on LinkedIn.
- For technical assistance and collaborations in Computational Chemistry projects, particularly MD simulations, please write to me on the Reach Me page.
- 2015-19: PhD (Tech) in Pharmaceutical Chemistry (Computational Chemistry) from Bombay College of Pharmacy- University of Mumbai.
- 2015-16: A1 Level German Certificate from the Department of German- University of Mumbai.
- 2011-14: Master of Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Chemistry (Computational Chemistry) from Bombay College of Pharmacy- University of Mumbai.
- 2007-11: Bachelor of Pharmacy from Vivekanand Education Society’s College of Pharmacy- University of Mumbai.